HOW TO GET STARTED?
Simple as 1, 2, 3 - No Contract Required
1. Call Elaine Skelton @ (423) 276-5506 to schedule your Free Consultation.
2. Meeting is scheduled for your Free Estimate. I enjoy meeting you face to face.
3. Choose a day for your cleaning & leave the cleaning to us.
in the following cities:
- Initial Home Cleanings (for first time customers)
- Spring or Fall Cleanings
- Regular Housecleaing (weekly, bi-weekly & monthly)
- Commercial new construction or remodeling cleanings
- Apartment turnover move outs
- One Time Cleanings
- Move In/Move Out
- We do NOT do wax/polish for commercial properties
Residential Cleaning Hours
Monday - Friday
8 am to 5 pm
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed
Closed - All Major Holidays
Professional, Efficient & Detailed
Are you ready for a clean home?
What did you do this weekend? ummmm.....clean....We want to clean your home so you won't have to. Saturdays are just about the only day that "working" people have to clean. Don't take precious time away from your family and friends just to clean......we can do it for you. Our cleaning crews do a great job. We work hard to clean your home as perfect as possible. Don't wait another minute, give me a call to schedule an appointment to estimate your cleaning needs. You will be glad you did........
The 3 key ingredients are quality, experience and trust.
Quality: Small details like changing sheets, making beds, wiping window sills and taking out the trash is always included free.
Experienced & Professional: You can rest easy knowing you have a team of house cleaning professionals that have experience cleaning fine homes, offices, new construction, etc. in the upper east Tennessee area.
Trust: House cleaning is a very personal service. You need someone you can trust in your home. Skelton's Cleaning Service is a family owned and operated house cleaning service. We are LICENSED, INSURED, AND BONDED.
Proudly servicing customers since 2006
Call for a FREE estimate TODAY
Elaine Skelton (423) 276-5506
Courteous, Friendly & Professional Crew
Licensed, Insured & Bonded
(this was done prior Pandemic also to keep your house free from cross-contamination as much as possible)
1. All customers are given a Starter Kit (including microfiber cloths, microfiber dustmop, and microfiber mop. These items are kept in your home and laundered by you, keeping you safe from outside sources.
2. We use YOUR vacuum. To keep allergens, pet dander, etc. from entering your home from outside sources.
3. We stay competitive in our prices since we use YOUR cleaning supplies so that we are not carrying things in and out which cross-contaminates and compromises your home.
These are extremely important practices we do each day to try to keep our customers as safe as possible.